Licensed Health Professional volunteer needed for UCA Youth Mental Health Initiative
UCA is seeking a passionate, dedicated, and experienced licensed healthcare professional to join our growing team. We are taking on the commitment to improve mental health among Chinese Americans through our Youth Mental Health Initiative, and are looking for a healthcare professional with a minimum five years of practice experience (e.g., MD, RN, PharmD, LPC, LCSW, PsyD, etc.) to help us pave the way. Experience volunteering or working in Chinese American community organizations and settings is a plus.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Work in a group of mission-driven, high-energy, and results-oriented professionals and volunteers
● Strategically design, plan, and implement sustainable UCA youth mental health programs, with a focus on increasing awareness of mental health issues and decreasing stigma of seeking support in Chinese American communities
● Develop leadership and community organizing skills through collaborating with UCA’s national coalition of community partners, chapters, and supporters
● Network and develop meaningful friendships with other Chinese American professionals in UCA’s extensive network
● Hone skills in research and grant writing by contributing to UCA’s grant application process
● Discover great satisfaction with investing your time and expertise by helping the next generation of Chinese Americans improve their mental health and well-being!
Please contact Lily Chen email@example.com or Paul Li firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest, questions, or recommendations. Thank you!