Heritage, identity, and Chinese American way of life are a big part of what UCA stands for. UCA has a range of programs in this area, from Interactive Chinese American Heritage Map to Transcontinental Railroad Memorial Projects. UCA believes that in a pluralistic society such as ours, each culture or ethnic community offers something unique to enhance the beauty and strength of America.
- Chinese American Day of Remembrance
- History, The Chinese American Experience
- Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- iCAHM: interactive Chinese American Heritage Map
- Charitable Spring Festival