This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours a week) to manage UCA’s growing fundraising, corporate relations, and membership needs. Opportunity to grow within UCA.
- Work with the President and Board including the Membership Service and Fundraising Committee to develop and achieve UCA fundraising goals
- Conduct various aspects of fundraising activities with individuals and institutions including making calls, writing grant/sponsorship proposals, etc.
- Manage donor and sponsor database and reach out to potential individual and corporate donors
- Develop and manage event-related sponsorship
- Demonstrated fundraising experience in a non-profit organization or similar organizations
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with other team members and to multitask under pressure and sometimes tight schedules
- Self-motivating and initiative-taking while being flexible and creative in problem solving
- Some knowledge about Chinese and Asian American communities and their issues
Microsoft 365 or similar applications; proficient experience with Member-Planet or similar systems; working experience with social media and other digital platforms